Early Intervention Services
Early intervention services are for babies and children under the age of 3 years with developmental or social-emotional concerns. Services help babies and children learn skills that typically develop during the first three years of life, such as:
- Physical – Reaching, rolling, crawling, and walking
- Cognitive – Thinking, learning, solving problems
- Communication – Talking, listening, understanding
- Social and emotional – Playing, feeling secure and happy
- Self-help – Eating and dressing
Early intervention services help children reach their best and get ready for school. In fact, children who receive services have higher school achievement and improved social-emotional skills.
Early intervention services help families. Families can get emotional support when they feel alone or frustrated. They can get information on how to best support their child.
If you have questions or concerns about your child’s development, don’t wait, contact us now at 937-208-GROW (4769)