Help Me Grow Brighter Futures
Help Me Grow Brighter Futures is the Help Me Grow service agency in Montgomery County. Help Me Grow Brighter Futures provides many services for families under one roof. We are located at 1133 Edwin C Moses Suite 240, Dayton, Ohio, right next to Clothes That Work.
Services provided by Help Me Grow Brighter Futures are as follows:
Pregnancy and Parenting Support Programs – Call today if you would like support for you and your family!
- Nurse Family Partnership – This program is for first time moms and moms with multiple children who may be considered high risk. We enroll early in this program (prior to 28 weeks pregnant) so don’t wait to call in and get your FREE Nurse!
- Healthy Families America – This program takes all pregnant moms and families with children up to 3 months.
- Early Head Start – This program takes families with children from 0 to 2.5 years of age. Early Head Start leads to enrollment into the Head Start program.
Early Intervention – Call today if you have any concerns about your childs development!
Call Us at 937-208-GROW (4769)
Our phone line is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm. Call to speak to a trained Care Coordinator who will:
- Listen to your questions and concerns
- Provide information and support for your child’s development, learning and behavior
- Help you access local resources